Useful links – HANDiBAC
- SAVE LIVES: Clean Your Hands via The World Health Organization. https://www.who.int/gpsc/5may/en/
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): what you need to d via NHS https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): what you need to do via official gov uk https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/coronavirus-covid-19-list-of-guidance
How to properly wipe down your groceries
CNN’s Dr. Sanjay Gupta demonstrates the proper way to wipe down grocery or take-out items, and how to remove contaminated gloves without compromising your hands. https://edition.cnn.com/videos/health/2020/04/03/sanjay-gupta-wiping-cleaning-groceries-demo-town-hall-vpx.cnn/video/playlists/novel-coronavirus-explained/
The proper way to wash your hands
Dr. Sanjay Gupta demonstrates the correct way to wash your hands. https://edition.cnn.com/videos/health/2020/03/27/how-to-wash-hands-gupta-vpx.cnn/video/playlists/cnn-coronavirus-town-hall/
How to stay safe and survive lockdown
Stay Home Stay Positive
- Wash your hands regularly with soap or when on the move use your HANDiBAC– anywhere any time
- Stay in touch with world media on the Corona Virus but keep it limited
- Be kind always especially to those around you
- Talk to friends on the phone / video call not just text
- Set yourself a goal for each day– stick to it and don’t give up ‘make sure you finish it and create this magic in your own environment
- See if you can.. help someone by just being at home
- If you do have to go out then social distance, take your HANDiBAC 3 in 1 or another 70% alcohol sanitiser at all times.
- Most of all ‘have faith in yourself and your own ability, never give up & make the most of the extreme situation we’re all in’ remember there is always someone less fortunate than you.’
- The World is Changing– we have to change with it.
- Look after yourself and each other.
- Stay safe